Fall Meeting September 23-25 - Muskegon Holiday Inn
Single King Room (3 max per room): $94.99
Double Queen Room (5 max per room): $ 94.99
* Rates are subject to applicable sales and hotel taxes, currently 11%.
All reservations must be made on or before August 22nd, 2016 to receive group discount. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing hotel rate and availability.
* Hotel cannot guarantee that group rooms will be located near each other
* Check in times is 3:00pm; Check out time is 11:00am
* Reservations may be canceled 24 hours in advance without penalty
* For direct reservations please call our front desk 231-722-0100 x3 and reference American Legion Conference
Michigan Baseball Champions
Congratulations A & AA State Champions!
Bay City Post 18
Hudson Post 180 Sr.
Get Out the Vote
The American Legion High School Oratorical Scholarship Program "A Constitutional Speech Contest"
The American Legion Oratorical contests can be financially as well as educationally rewarding. High School students who are U. S. citizens or lawful residents can hone their speaking skills, while learning about the U.S. Constitution.
Department level scholarship awards range from $800 to $1500, with Zone runner-ups receiving $200. At the National level they range from $14,000 to $18,000.
Detroit Veterans Day Parade
The parade will be held on Sunday, November 6, 2016
Join us in celebration and honor of our veterans. The day will be full of exciting events.
Get Out The Vote
Sept 23 - 25, 2016
Fall Meeting at the Holiday Inn in Muskegon.
October 5, 2016
55% Membership Target Date
November 19, 2016
Oratorical Registration due to Zone Commander
Registration form will be released shortly.